When speed is key, StoCretec saves time!
Faster application and curing, providing optimum efficiency and quality.
One product covers multiple application stages. No bonding bridge is required and with StoCrete SM P there is no waiting for corrosion protection to be applied and to cure. Coatings or fairing coats can be applied just 4 hours after the repair has been made.
One product only – no need for ordering and stocking of corrosion protection, bonding bridge or additional fairing coat. One single application step simplifies the repair process and means each repair location is completed in a single visit.
Both products are rated Class R2 to EN1504-3 and available in 25kg sacks or handy 10kg pails that can be sealed and reused again and again.
StoCrete SM & SM P – Quick Repair Mortar
Areas of application:
- Concrete building elements – vertical or overhead application
- Balcony parapets, undersides of cantilever slabs, facade elements
- Reprofiling of spalling at corners, edges, and on the surface
Speedy, simple, professional
- Simple application that saves time, 3 in 1 product – bonding bridge, repair mortar and fairing coat in one application
- StoCrete SM P also includes corrosion protection, cutting out that application step as well
- Fast curing – ready to overcoat in 4 hours (typical)
- Easy to work with – first class application properties for a smooth, professional finish; excellent non-sag properties for easier high build on exposed corners and overhead
- Low wastage – also available in a 10kg resealable pail
StoCrete RM F – quick repair mortar for floor areas
StoCryl BF 100, BF 200 – coloured protective coating for floor areas
StoCryl V100, V200, V700, EF and RB – protective coatings